JCAT (JCA Teens) is a place for teens in grades 6-12 to experience a supportive environment for personal exploration, self-expression, and Jewish engagement.
Our goal is to provide a meaningful and relevant Jewish experience for teens, regardless of JCA membership or prior educational experiences, that builds character, positive values, leadership skills, and a strong Jewish identity.
We provide a variety of programs and opportunities for teens to engage with the community and Judaism in ways that are meaningful to them, including:
- Outdoor education and nature based learning.
- Leadership/Teacher development. Email Kimberly for more information.
- Teen-led social events through our youth groups, Chai and Junior Chai
- Community Service & Social Justice opportunities. Read more about and RSVP for JV Corps Cooks. Read more about the Yachad: Better Together program.
- Other educational events and workshops
Register for JCAT to receive further details about all programming.