JCAT (JCA Teens) is a place for teens in grades 6-12 to experience a supportive environment for personal exploration, self-expression, and Jewish engagement. You do not need to be a JCA member to participate in JCAT.
Our goal is to provide a meaningful and relevant Jewish experience for teens that builds character, positive values, leadership skills, and a strong Jewish identity.
We provide a variety of programs and opportunities for teens to engage with the community and Judaism in ways that are meaningful to them, including:
- Outdoor education and nature based learning. Learn more and register for our May 27-28 Hiking & Caving Overnight Trip!
- Leadership/Teacher development. Email Kimberly for more information.
- Teen-led social events through our youth groups, Chai and Junior Chai.
- Community Service & Social Justice opportunities. Read more about the Yachad: Better Together program.
- Cooking For Community. Read more about or RSVP for JV Corps Cooks.
- Other educational events and workshops.